Monday, December 3, 2007

Crystal Studded Toilet bowl

We recently post some luxurious household furnitures and appliances: Diamond TV, Diamond Fridge and a luxurious washing machine.

And now heres a Swarovski crystal-studded toilet bowl. A company
Jemal Wright bath designs, known for designing luxurious bathroom fixtures create this one of a kind toilet bowl covered in Swarovski crystals with a price of $75,000.

And they is also have a crystal-studded sink to match as well. Yah! you might get amazed with this Gold Plated toilet bowl and sink, but this one is really cool. Perfect for this Christmas, But wait! theres more! the artist is also planning to complete an ice-encrusted double slipper tub by spring of 2008.

Swarovski toilet bowl


Related News:

2 comments:

Diamonds said...

How could I imagine I am sitting in this bowl decharging my......hmmmmm. LOL. diamonds

guia said...

I will not use this Crystal Studded Toilet bowl in my toilet needs but instead I will give it as Christmas gift to someone...i wonder what are they going to say about it...

 
For Comments, Suggestions or Questions you can send an email to:
iceprecious@gmail.com