Monday, October 8, 2007

Lil’ Jon's World's largest diamond pendant

Rapper LIL’ JON (Jonathan Smith) is the owner of the largest diamond “Crunk Aint Dead” pendant ever. The pendant created by jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills. The valuable piece of jewelry made it into the Guinness World Records, for the largest diamond pendant on record.

The pendant pendant is 7.5 inches tall, 6 inches wide, and 1 inch thick. It weighs almost 12 pounds and features 73 carats of diamonds – with 3,756 round-cut white diamonds encrusted in 18-carat yellow and white gold. The diamond pendant has been valued at about $500,000.


Guinness World Records Managing Director, Alistair Richards said. "We congratulate him on his remarkable achievement in setting the record for the Largest Pendant." Jon said, “I’m glad the Guinness World Records folks acknowledged me and my `Crunk Aint Dead’ piece. I spent a load of money on that chain. I had no idea I would break a record and be recognized for it. It’s an honor. I grew up reading and hearing about people and celebrities who break records in the Guinness world records book and it always fascinated me. Now I’m on the list.”

And the rapper has sent out a challenge to his peers to try and top his feat of bling: "Let's just see how many rappers try to outdo my pendant and break my record."


Related News:

0 comments:

 
For Comments, Suggestions or Questions you can send an email to:
iceprecious@gmail.com